The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has officially signed and submitted into the Federal Register (FR) the final rule on dental amalgam effluent limitations for dental practices. In this video, HealthFirst Chief Compliance Officer Dr. Don Cohen gives a detailed overview of what dental practices need to know—and do—to comply with the rule.
Dr. Cohen covers:
- Practices affected by the EPA dental amalgam rule
- The EPA requirement for affected dental practices
- Elements of a proper amalgam recovery program
- EPA compliance and maintenance reporting requirements
- Key features of the Rebec amalgam separator and the HealthFirst Amalgam Recovery Program.
To learn more about the HealthFirst Amalgam Recovery Program and current amalgam product promotions, email or call 800-331-1984.